Could Cosmetic Dentistry Change Your Life?
What does your smile tell the world?
Your teeth allow you to express your emotions, whether through a smile or flashed in a laugh. Your teeth are an important aspect of your appearance, and of your self-image too. If you find yourself, subconsciously or otherwise, covering your mouth when you laugh or using a close-lipped smile, chances are that you are a candidate for cosmetic dentistry.
The latest advances and techniques in cosmetic dentistry could give you a brand new “movie star smile” without the “movie star price.” Cosmetic dentistry also allows you to correct minor imperfections. So, whether you’re going for a complete overhaul or a little touch-up, there’s a cosmetic solution for you. Here are a few of the cosmetic dentistry services we provide at Smile Savers Dentistry:
• Invisalign: The days of clunky metal braces are long gone. These affordable, removable clear trays fit over your teeth, moving them into proper alignment.
• Snap-On Smile: A non-invasive, completely reversible, removable arch that can easily and painlessly give you a beautiful smile.
• Teeth Whitening: Whitening can remove years of stains, giving you a brighter and more youthful smile. We offer Venus White Pro or Ultra at Smile Savers Dentistry.
• Caps and Crowns: Caps and crowns are artificial teeth that fit over your natural teeth, correcting chips, cracks or discoloration.
• Dental Implants: The longest-lasting tooth replacement available today. The implant is topped with a lifelike crown custom-made to match your existing natural teeth.
• Veneers: Often providing the most dramatic change of all the mentioned cosmetic options, veneers can correct discolored, misplaced, irregular, chipped or cracked teeth easily.
We would love nothing more than to help you discover a confidence in your smile that you have never known before. Call Smile Savers Dentistry at 410-730-6460 to schedule an appointment to see what options are available to you.